Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Buzzing

Is there anything better than the buzz you get once you find an idea that will work? My concept for Photo 51 has evolved to a tri-partite piece. I have spent lots of time researching imagery and quotes and now have all of the elements nailed down. It feels right - walks the line between representational and abstract and is dense with meaning. I am comfortable with the fact that most viewers won't 'get' it.

I am happy to report that I will be able to include an ivory tower in a piece destined for a show with structure as a theme. So much for my commitment to avoid architecture.

While I was Googling I had another idea about structure. It is also based in my experience and addresses an issue I care about. I will let it roll around in my head for a while and see whether it evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment