Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

100

This is my 100th post. To celebrate I am going to unapologetically appeal for comments to learn more about who is reading what I write (or just looking at the pictures) and where they live. So please comment with at least that information. You don't have to reveal personal info - just your interests and state or province would help me assign personalities to the stats  I get.  Feel free to add any other details or stories or questions. I will send a small gift to one commenter selected at random.  

Here's what I picked out. If you can't use it for knitting or in other fibre work you can pass it along to someone else as a gift. 




Fiesta Yarns rayon boucle (much shinier in person)
Painted Desert
I was inspired while looking at my shelves and saw lots of other little goodies. If the comments are surprisingly numerous or funny or heartwarming I will add some more gifts to the give-away pile.

Make your comment by midnight ADT, September 1. I'll make a selection the following day and get the gift in the mail before the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to expand my horizons. As I follow the links that you include, the blog ramifies like a river delta. As I explore I enter new worlds, new visions, new creative minds.

    ReplyDelete