Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Clean slate

I have spent the last few days tidying the house in anticipation of being unable to do so for the next three months. Is there anything more distracting than winding balls of yarn, putting beads back in their numbered containers, organizing scrap fabric and sorting thread? I recommend it to everyone with a life-threatening illness who is facing surgery or some other scary treatment. Anything that takes you into the here and now is a good thing.

Along the way I found another unfinished sweater to add to the pile. The pattern wasn't with this one and I was about to put up a plea for help on Ravelry. Then I thought to check my Ravelry 'projects' file. Uncharacteristically I had noted the details of the sweater so I can print the pattern and pick up where I left off.





No comments:

Post a Comment